Monday 3 November 2014

Bobkona Seattle Microfiber Sofa and Loveseat 2-Piece Set in Hazelnut Color





Bobkona Seattle Microfiber Sofa and Loveseat 2-Piece Set in Hazelnut Color is the exact same couch good as in the picture, it looks like part of the original faux leather with dark brown-black color is not good enough. 
in assembling the sofa is also very easy, no special equipment is needed, it all fits

  The only complaint is that you use a delivery service in New York: ABF Freight Carriers. 3 times (!) They asked me to call them and confirm the delivery date and time. Whenever a professional sounding person on the phone assured me that it was confirmed, and instead I received an e-mail again, call them again, and the next person who talked to me had no idea about what their representatives had previously been promised to me. At one point they told me that they will deliver on Saturday and then I got a voice mail from them that their company was closed on Saturday! Also they told me that they would not carry stuff up the stairs (why I ordered delivery it?). You must determine that a person BEFORE making the order online, and also offered to pay extra for shipping up the stairs, if you can not do it with the free shipping option. But there should be a choice like that. I am a woman in my 20es; there is no way I would get a second sofa to the third floor of my own. A very nice man, who delivers me (actually he was a private truck owners, which sometimes they give you a job, not employed by ABF) actually took pity on me and brought everything upstairs alone. But that is not the way to solve it. I do not have to beg for it, to be formally provided by the shipping service.



No comments:

Post a Comment